Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:26:36 -0400
From:      Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
To:        Mary Long <mary@FLYINGCROC.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help stop the flood of emails

freebsd-questions russ@mail.flyingcroc.net', (if you didn't include an
email address then majordomo assumes to remove the one the message is
sent from), in the body of the message; you will then receive an email
asking for confirmation. This second email will contain a line for you
to send back to majordomo@freebsd.org to remove the user from the list,
send said line and the user will be removed...regardless of where you
send the line from.

Nathan Vidican
webmaster@wmptl.com
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.