Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:40:37 +0100
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
To:        Stephane Rochoy <stephane.rochoy@stormshield.eu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tooling Integration and Developer Experience

Hi,

> > On 1/30/23 02:54, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> >    The main idea: to prevent information fragmentation and    improve
> >    discoverability, cross-referencing abilities, search, etc.
>
> With regards to improving discoverability, Phabricator's Owner
> tool could be a good tactical move: it allow to bind code area to
> peoples in order to automatically add them to reviews.

If you know phabricator in more detail, is there any kind of tool
to understand the activity going on ?

In bugs.freebsd.org, there is the dashboard:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/page.cgi?id=dashboard.html

I think we might need something similar to help us understand
the current state of the phabricator instance and the work
being done.

Phab allows Dashboards, but no-one had the time to configure some
queries to provide relevant stats.

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    Now what ?