Date:      Fri, 01 May 1998 07:56:21 -0500
From:      NetSonic <adam@netsonic.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Frontpage 2.2.1  2.2.5

Hello

 Have any of you heard of any problems with FP 98 and FreeBSD 2.2.1

We have virtually identical conf files (with exception to domains) on
hermes as we do on apollo and as we do on atlas, the problem on apollo
however when we use the patched version of apache, fp works great.. but
breaks any non fp sites that are using .htaccess and .htpasswd giving them
invalid password thus not allowing them to log in.

When I run the standard Apache 1.2.4 httpd all the .htaccess and .htpasswd
works for the non FP users however then FP does not work.

I was wondering if it may have somthing to do with us using 2.2.1 release
on apollo versus 2.2.5 stable or 2.2.5 release on hermes and atlas.

Appreciate the help or any advise you may shed on the matter.

Adam

Thanks,

Adam