Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:03:11 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DocBook FAQ available for critique

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 05:31:55PM -0400, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Nik Clayton wrote:
>
> > The DocBook'd FAQ is available for critique at
>
> .1. I'd like to customize my kernel. Is it difficult?
>
> Is the '.1.' because this is an outline?

No.  It's the default way questions are rendered using Norm's stylesheets.
I don't like it either, and will be looking at the DSSSL today and tomorrow
to come up with something more reasonable.

Probably, each question will be in bold, possibly preceeded by "Q:".

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>