Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:08:03 -0300 (GMT)
From:      Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@ns1.via-net-works.net.ar>
To:        waltercruz@terra.com.br (Walter Cruz)
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with SWAP.

En un mensaje anterior, Walter Cruz escribió:
> (sorry, my english is terrible!)
>
> Hi!
>
> I'm a BSD newbie and my web server (FreeBSD 4.0) is crashing constantly ...
> "swap_space_getswapspace: failed" ... this is the error message.
> Please, can anyone post the step-by-step to add more swap space? Anything
> 'll be welcome!

You have that in the handbook (or FAQ, I don't remember which). I
don't think there are portuguese versions, but there are spanish ones.

Good luck!

PD: By the way, you will be better off asking this kind of questions
in -questions, not in -security :)

Fernando P. Schapachnik
Administración de la red
VIA NET.WORKS ARGENTINA S.A.