Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:32:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        Mark Segal <mark@club-web.com>
Cc:        Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG, "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <mountin.man@mixcom.com>
Subject:   Re: Large httpd log files

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Mark Segal wrote:

> :)....  i agree.  but, changing 4 log files.. the title.. and the location
> url under the title.. it just becomes a pain in the ass..

What part is a pain in the ass? setting up apache? As far as analog goes,
just set up a seperate analog config file for each virtual host, then all
you have to specify the config file on the command line, or in the HTML
form, is which easier than specifiying all the other stuff.

In the HTML, I just use this for realtime stats

<H3>Select the Server you want reports for</H3>
<select name=cg>
<option value="/usr/local/lib/analog/bfd.cfg">BFD.COM
<option value="/usr/local/lib/analog/sexydress.cfg">SexyDress.COM
<option value="/usr/local/lib/analog/test.cfg">TEST.BFD.COM
</select>

Where each config file specifies the log files, error logs, logo, title,
and link.