Date:      Thu, 1 Oct 1998 21:27:10 +0100
From:      "Paul" <paul@busy.globalnet.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help installing programs (Ports?)

I'm new to FreeBSD and UNIX and would like help regarding installing
programs (Which I think are PORTS?) I've been trying to install Hangman from
the /usr/src/games/hangman I've tried a few of the suggested commands but
don't seem to be able to figure them out? Any help would be most
appreciated.

Also I'd like to know how to then run the program(s)?

Thanks in advance
Paul