Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:57:19 -0500
From:      Chance Daryl SrA AMC CSS/SAS <DARYL.CHANCE@SCOTT.AF.MIL>
To:        "'FreeBSD Doc'" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Task for -doc newbie / XML'ing LINT. . .

since this is going to be searchable for newbies too, how about
a keyword block?

<keyword>Netgear 310X</keyword>

or

<keyword>Cardinal Connecta Hayes 3440</keyword>

this way, if it's referred to as differnt names (can't exactly come
up with a really good one atm) then it's findable...the keywords
would be what the search engine would look through.

actually, heres a good one:

<keyword>Ensoniq SoundBlaster Sound Blaster Creative Labs</keyword>

Thoughts?

I just started following this mailing lists a couple days ago, so I'm
still relatively new to it.
<- SrA Daryl Chance  - A programmer is someone who solves a    ->
<- USAF AMC CSS/SASR - problem you didn't know you had in a    ->
<- RAD Programmer    - way you don't understand.               ->
<- (618) 256-5225    -                - ?????                  ->