Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:16:04 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@gold.amis.net>
To:        Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Callback with i4b

> > Is anybody successfully using callback with i4b? I have a setup where I
> It works fine with a bisdn machine calling back.

Probably because the bisdn machine calls back immediately. My isdnd.rc is
basically the same as Pouls. So the problem is probably caused by the
Livingston which takes some time to call back and in the mean time (in
*less* than a second) i4b decides that it needs to call again...

> There seem to be some problems, it *both* i4b-machines are connected to
> a PBX instead of directly to an NT from the telecom.

In my case one side is connected to an NT and the other side is a
Livingston PM3 on PRI.

Blaz Zupan, blaz@medinet.si, http://home.amis.net/blaz
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia