Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 1995 13:57:25 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
Cc:        rkw@dataplex.net, wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: sup:  Ok, I'm gonna do it.

<<On Fri, 3 Feb 1995 05:23:32 +0100, Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de> said:

>> From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
>> I am not willing to waste too much effort on making sure that the
>> world always compiles; there's no benefit.
> But some effort ?
> IMHO code that can't compile doesn't belong.

Did you bother to read the rest of my message?  Start contributing
some code yourself and see how much fun it is when people complain
about code that is not only unfinished, but documented thereas.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.