Date:      Mon, 7 Dec 2020 09:31:27 +0800
From:      Joyee Guo <joyee.guo831@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hope to be your reliable partner

Dear Manager,

Hi, we are specialized in providing translation service for 17+ years.
Working with 6000+ native Translators, we can do translation for 120+
language pairs.

Mars Translation can help you to establish a personalized and
localized relation with potential customers. You can update product
description, respond to customer feedback and correspond to your
customer in the local language.

We can help you to translate:

=C2=B7 Product Description

=C2=B7 User Review

=C2=B7 Company/Brand Introduction

=C2=B7 Product Operating Manual

=C2=B7 Website Translation

=C2=B7 Customer support

Another advantage I want to share with you is that, we are offering
Magneto extension for free! That means you are no need to copy and
paste the contents from your back-end which would save a lot of time.

Feel free to contact me for more details.

Best wishes.