Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:06:53 +1100 (EST)
From:      Brendan Kosowski <brendan@bmk.com.au>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Manual Routing

I want FreeBSD to stop ASSUMING routing info, and I want to be in the
situation where I must add all routing info to the routing table manualy (
as is the case with Linux ).

I also want arp to stop caching the address resolution info so that arp
must perform an IP to ETHERNET address translation EVERY TIME.

I am trying to solve a routing problem that only occurs when arp ads a
certain entry into my routing table.

Hope that better explains my original question.