Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:29:18 -0800
From:      olivier <olivier777a7@gmail.com>
To:        Jason Keltz <jas@cse.yorku.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS/ZFS hangs after upgrading from 9.0-RELEASE to -STABLE
References:  <CALC5%2B1Ptc=c_hxfc_On9iDN4AC_Xmrfdbc1NgyJH2ZxP6fE0Aw@mail.gmail.com> <50C9AFC6.6080902@FreeBSD.org> <CALC5%2B1MRurpbznOYrnE%2BK%2B=BEuj80iqJUbYkLN7SKFwtKqbE1Q@mail.gmail.com> <50CA1639.1010409@FreeBSD.org> <CALC5%2B1MpTUxtfJFN2Zu8%2BOSQ81ioEOTWApEY7zLB1tUkdsUj%2BQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALC5%2B1PdPnnx4ARGDOZeHKYuUVknQFGSKOZR1tz-mDDwCR%2B-8Q@mail.gmail.com> <50CB2B33.6000103@cse.yorku.ca>

Unfortunately I don't have a single piece of code that triggers this. This
happens on a server than a bunch of other machines can access
simultaneously. My impression is that perhaps sustained concurrent reads or
writes are what causes the problem. So maybe run a bunch of dd
if=/dev/random of=temp bs=xx in parallel, or use something like bonnie++?
Olivier