Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:32:56 -0700
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
Cc:        Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>, McDowell <rcm@fuzzwad.org>, Ron, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS-UP] Import of src/usr.sbin/bsdconfig from sysutils/bsdconfig (ports)

On Jul 2, 2012, at 6:24 PM, Devin Teske wrote:

>=20
> On Jun 30, 2012, at 3:47 PM, Bruce Cran wrote:
>=20
>> On 28/06/2012 00:11, Devin Teske wrote:
>>> I'd like to announce that I intend to import bsdconfig(8) today.
>>=20
>> I haven't seen this get committed yet - was there a problem?
>>=20
>=20
> No problems. A long weekend put the damper on the process but it has pick=
ed up again.
>=20
> By week's end there should be more info.

Just committed! See SVN r238438

http://svnweb.FreeBSD.org/base?limit_changes=3D0&view=3Drevision&revision=
=3D238438

In the additional time that was taken many people were spoken with. The onl=
y thing that has really changed is that phk recommended adding a "WITH_BSDC=
ONFIG" hook, and so that was done.

Happy Day!
--=20
Devin

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.