Date:      Sun, 18 May 2003 18:01:46 -0700
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        Alexander Pohoyda <alexander.pohoyda@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Im reading...

Alexander Pohoyda wrote:
> "Remington L." <madriax@garlic.com> writes:
>

>>Im reading a lot on this list about people looking for laptops with great
>>FreeBSD support. Does such a list exist?
>

> Yes, there is one and active.
> http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/

I just added mine as well: I get a few Google searches a week for
my XFree86 and kernel configs. The more places to find useful
information, the better.

I could only submit my kernel config and general information as my
X config was too large to be submitted: anyone else have that
problem?

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

Philogyny recapitulates erogeny; erogeny recapitulates philogyny.