Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2018 22:24:59 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Martin_Waschb=C3=BCsch?= <martin@waschbuesch.de>
To:        ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   archivers/liblz4 help needed with cross-compiling (PR 225377)

Hi all,

If someone with knowledge on cross-compiling could have a look at PR =
225377, I would be very grateful.
I am the maintainer of the port concerned) and I understand the concern =
of the reporter.
For all I know, the solution proposed in the PR is just a band-aid that =
would hide the issue (and possible create new ones) instead of solving =
it.
However, having failed to really grasp how a port *should* behave when =
it comes to cross-compiling, I might be utterly mistaken and thus I am =
reaching out to you all in the hopes that someone can help resolve this.

Thanks for any and all help.

Martin=