Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:49:43 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Childers, Richard" <RCHILDER@hamquist.com>
Cc:        "'marc rassbach '" <marc@tandem.milestonerdl.com>, "'Narvi '" <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>, "'Brett Glass '" <brett@lariat.org>, "'Jordan K. Hubbard '" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, "'James Gill '" <gill@topsecret.net>, "'freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG '" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD

"Childers, Richard" wrote:

> "And if no such place on this planet can be found, in a few years,
> there's always a space station."
>
> Or a satellite; there are are several amateur radio satellites in orbit,
> several of them operate on 2 meters or 10 meters (they act as store and
> forward packet digipeaters) ... and I've been noticing that web servers have
> been getting pretty small, physically speaking ...

You get it set up, I'll get it launched for you.  My Alma Mater is working
on a new recycled launch platform to get their latest satellite in orbit:

http://catsis.weber.edu/mediarelations/PressRelease/1998/021798cast.htm

I worked on the tracking software for Weber's first satellite, NUSAT-1.

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com