Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:23:50 -0500
From:      "Alvaro Rosales" <aran80@mail.com>
To:        <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>, "Alvaro Rosales" <aran80@mail.com>, aran80@wintersperu.com.pe
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: List server Problem???

I replied to your address and I got this error, My relay is closed now , How can I notify this server that my server is closed?? (maybe that's why the hub server is rejectin my e-mails

while talking to mx.schulte.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
<<< 554 Service unavailable; [200.37.53.28] blocked using
relays.osirusoft.com, reason: This entry was last confirmed open on
12/22/2001
554 <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>... Service unavailable