Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:31:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   shutting down ONE processor

I need to do some stuff with just one processor active.  What's the
right method of stopping one processor, then restarting it?  Can it be
done that way at all, or do I need to force one processor at boot
(somehow) and then reboot?

Thanks.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).