Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:17:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joshua Lewis" <jmlewis@dslextreme.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade -a

Hello,

After running portsdb -Uu I ran a portupgrade -a.

Other than taking two days to finish is there a reason why upgrading "ALL"
ports at one time is a bad idea?

one other thing. I got  hundreds of _POSIX_C_SOURCE: not defined errors.

I am assuming this is some kind of system variable that defines where my C
Source files are located. If I am correct would someone tell me what this
setting should be and where to find the file that I set it in?

As always the newbies mailing list is a great help. Thanks in advance.

Thank you,
Joshua Lewis