Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:34:48 -0500
From:      Marc Cabanatuan <mcabanatuan@wi.rr.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php5 & libgd

I've managed to get gd to compile, but now i need to grab
php5-extensions, but that seems to
have been broken into several different things in the past few days.
Is there any easy way like there was
with php5-extensions and the menuconfig style of selecting which was
enabled/disabled?

thanks,

- --
Marc Cabanatuan <mcabanatuan@wi.rr.com>