Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 1995 23:31:24 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/freebsd_people.html

I thought it was time we got to know what we all looked like :-)

So I've created  http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/freebsd_people.html
titled: FreeBSD People: Web Email & Faces

it uses a subdir ~jhs/faces ... which is a 1/3 of a Meg !
( I havent optimised the gifs ... yet .. sugestion of best method welcome ,
obviously it needs serious shrinkage, it's just a start )
Additions welcome :-)

I cobbled it together from doing something like
	freefall: cd ~ ; echo ../*/public_html

& meging what I found with the group photo from the recent Aachen Meeting

Share & Enjoy

Julian S