Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:55:49 -0700
From:      TomQ <zippy@tomquinn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   first time install trouble

Good day. This is my first experience w/ BSD and I am having a little
trouble getting going. I am trying to install FreeBSD 4 on a Compaq
Proliant PL1600R. It is PII w/ 64M and a 9G SCSI. I am booted with the
CDRom and ran through all the instructions as well as followed the
written ones in "the Complete FreeBSD" by Lehay. Everything went well
until I try to reboot from the HD. I am getting this error:

F1
No /boot/loader
>>FreeBSD/i386.BOOT
Default:0:da(0,a)/Kernel