Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:56:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/16618: qt-145 port

Alexander Langer once stated:

=Thus spake Mikhail Teterin (mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net):
=
=>  How about "one thing at a time"? If your Qt upgrade was in the ports
=>  tree, I  would not have  wasted my time on  it, and may  have looked
=>  around  to fix  the  kde  things (failure  to  detect  mmap, use  of
=>  ``XBINDIR'' instead of the actual ``/usr/X11R6/bin'', etc.).
=
=Will has posted this many times to -ports now.
=
=You should read your mail :-)

Sorry, I'm not  subscribed to -ports. Traffic on -stable  keeps me quite
busy.  Perhaps, this  information may  find  its place  in the  affected
ports' Makefiles (in the comments sections)?

	-mi