Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:10:22 +0200
From:      Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb.quenot@caraldi.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ant script annoyances

* Ernst de Haan:

> The easiest  way to implement  this, is  to have a  single environment
> variable that  enables this  behaviour if set. A  person can  then set
> this in /etc/profile  or in ~/.profile. I know this is  notas nifty as
> an  ant-config command,  but it's  simple and  effective. What do  you
> think of this alternative?

The  algorithm/script fragment  that adds  FreeBSD-specific jars  to the
classpath is  interesting *also* outside  of Ant.  Why not  extract that
part and make it a shell script that could even be sourced within Ant if
the specific env variable is set?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/