Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:12:42 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Henk van Oers <henk@signature.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS UP] Ports Infrastructure Changes

--=-fEqOathH+MudCCH+YcZI

Henk van Oers p=C3=AD=C5=A1e v so 19. 03. 2011 v 23:29 +0100:
> From: Pav Lucistnik <pav@freebsd.org>
>=20
> Matthias Andree p=C3=AD=C2=B9e v so 19. 03. 2011 v 09:52 +0100:
> [...]
> >> Where do you see the dividing line between web apps on one hand and on
> >> the other hand "http servers ... everything related to apache"?  IOW,
> >> how do I decide if I put a new port into www-webapps or into=20
> >> www-servers
> >> for its primary category?
>=20
> > Basically, everything that serves network is "server" and everything
> > that generates pages on these servers is "webapp".
>=20
> So: why is p5-Mojolicious in webapp, it serves network (main deployment).
> And it's a client too...

COMMENT=3DA high level MVC web framework written in Perl

Screams "webapp" to me, but, I don't know every existing software in
detail so maybe I'm wrong here.

--=20
--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain

--=-fEqOathH+MudCCH+YcZI

--=-fEqOathH+MudCCH+YcZI--