Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:18:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      brad miele <bmiele@ipnstock.com>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   server rest after logging out of iLo

hi,

last night, after i figured out my iLo ip, i logged in via ssh and did
some non essential stuff. then i closed the ilo session via ^( . exactly
10 minutes after that, the server reset. nothing shows in the web based
event log or iml log, though messages show my hpasmd dumping core just
before the crash.

not sure if the ilo stuff is even related, but wanted to know if this
behavior struck a chord with anyone.

also, is there anyway to log the console via the ilo? it would be helpful
in debugging this sort of thing.

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology