Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 1996 01:44:07 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        scsi
Subject:   scsi-diffs.960808.gz uploaded

I found the bug that was causing the hangs I was seeing on my system.
The problem was that the "waiting" field for the scsi_link structure
was only a u_int8_t and was easily overflowed making the scsi system
believe it had no more work to do.  It's now a u_int32_t.  I also cleaned
up a few things here and there, fixed some bugs in the scsi_clean_queue
code, and brought in some patches from Stefan to make the NCR driver
compile (don't expect it to work yet though).  Please let me know how
these work out.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations