Date:      Wed, 03 Dec 1997 14:47:44 +0900
From:      Kazuhiko Kiriyama(System administrator) <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't compile kdelibs-2.1b

In Message-ID: <Pine.BSF.3.95q.971202210916.671A-100000@misery.sdf.com>
Tom <tom@sdf.com> wrote  :

>   I've seen configure choke looking for stuff before (in 2.2.5-stable).  I
> think it is /bin/sh bug, actually.

Oh is that true?  So people who works on 2.2.5-stable would be shut away
from kde!

:
> "/usr/bin", "/bin", and "/home/tom/bin:/usr/local/bin".  The last entry
> causes "test" to freak, and so configure defaults to some default
> directory.

I see.  For the time bing, people who want to use kde will be
installed from packages?
KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri@kiri.toba-cmt.ac.jp>    Toba National College of
                                                     Maritime Technology
                         Department of Electronic Mechanical Engineering