Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 12:31:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [ALERT] a.out support is broken in 3.2-STABLE and 4.0-CURRENT

On Sat, 22 May 1999, David O'Brien wrote:

> > And would it be possible to MFC this stuff
>
> After it is tested in -CURRENT first.
>
> > and add an 3.2-ERRATA entry...
>
> Why?  The compat22 distribution on the FTP site has ld.so in it, as wil
> the CDROM.  Did you install 3.2 on the very first day?

	Just about.  Did a make release for local internal use.  Is there a
slightly newer CVS tag other than RELENG_3_2_0_RELEASE that gets us all we
need to build completely functional COMPATxx's?

	I only care becuase of the few binaries I have that are not open
source, binary only and not  ELF.

thanks,

	Adrian
--