Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2006 06:32:50 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Richard Arends <richard@unixguru.nl>
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad T60 with Atheros Wifi

On 09/23/06 03:59, Richard Arends wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 03:56:10PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
>
> Doug,
>
>> It certainly should be. I'm very interested in your results, since I'm
>> planning to order that card either from lenovo (currently 15 days out
>> of stock)
>
> I placed an order yesterday for the T60 with the Atheros card. I also expect
> some problems with the delivery of the Atheros card, bu we will see.
>
> If I got it all I will mail my experience to this list.

By the way - we have a bunch of Mini-PCI Express Atheros wifi cards here
that we need to sell (we have too many).  We're using them in 6-STABLE
and 7-CURRENT boxes, and they work perfectly.

If anyone would like one, send me an email (off list) and we'll get the
details sorted out.  I might send out an official email to this list
(for those ignoring this thread) with more details this week.

Eric