Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:03:13 -0500
From:      "Eric Walters" <eric@ericwalters.com>
To:        "Dev" <dev@wserv8.inetu.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: HELP NEEDED. :) ARP problems - ARP incomplete showing up on our network

I have seen this problem on Cisco switches in the past.  Do you have any
hubs plugged into the switches or have them cascaded with cross-over cables
or anything?  Have you checked the MAC Address table on the switches to make
sure the entries are still there?  I would suspect the switches first.  Have
you done any router or switch code upgrades recently?