Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/65070: acct(2) patch

The following reply was made to PR docs/65070; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To: Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:05:13 +0200

 On Friday, April 16, 2004 2:38 AM +0200 Christian Brueffer
 <chris@unixpages.org> wrote:
 > New sentences should start on new lines.  Also "these values" is a bit
 > misleading, we haven't talked about any values before.

 Noted, thanks.

 > This is not very in line with the sysctl lists in other manpages.

 My apologies for that.  I used the layout from the sysctl (doctune) manual
 pages that I was helping Tom Rhodes with.

 > What do you think about the following patch?

 Fine with me.  :)  Thanks for looking at my submission.

 Cheers,
 Marc

 --
 Marc Silver         | OpenPGP fingerprint:       | DSA KeyID:
 marcs@draenor.org   | 4622 621C C95F D2B5 EFDB   | 0x8BA8C548