Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:49:51 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for testers: sendmail update in RELENG_4

Hi, I will be happy to test the patch on one of my busier mail
routers.  But I guess the question is, why not MFC 8.12.10 as it too like
this patch needs to be tested in RELENG_4.  So why not test the whole
thing?  I am sure you made this argument, but I will vote for it as well
just the same :-)

         ---Mike