Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:52:54 -0500
From:      "ChengHsin Hsu" <chs@lucent.com>
To:        "'Chuck Robey'" <chuckr@chuckr.org>, "'Olivier Houchard'" <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: porting

This was done in early 2004: I ported kexec syscall to arm-linux, and
used it to boot NetBSD on SL-5600.
There was no info about how to use Zaurus' bootloader. Apparently, Sharp
has reserved JTAG connector somewhere, but it's under NDA.

Go buy an iPaq instead, at least you can find some ways to have JTAG
access.

FYI,
Bear.