Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:58:31 +0100
From:      "Andrew Tulloch" <andrewt@great4.co.uk>
To:        <ume@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: cyrus-imapd-2.0.16

I seem to be having a problem with cyradm since a buildworld yesterday, I
cvsup'd to the security branch RELENG_4_6, built and installed world and
everything seemed to by running fine, people still able to connect and read
mail etc. Then I come to create a new mailbox this morning in the usual
manner with cyradm and it just seems to hang where it usually would bring up
the password prompt. After hitting ctrl-c a few times to kill it I got bored
and just 'typed' something and got the following:

 cyradm -u **** x.x.x.x

assertion "text->maxbuf > 0" failed: file "digestmd5.c", line 1497
Please enter your password: Abort trap (core dumped)

As I said the I built world yesterday so have:
FreeBSD biliskner.x 4.6.1-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 4.6.1-RELEASE-p3 #0: Wed Jul 31
14:53:48 BST 2002

I built the port on another test machine:
FreeBSD apathy.x 4.6-STABLE FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE #0: Mon Jul 22 14:25:37 BST
2002

and tried to cyradm from that to the server, but that hung as well.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Andrew