Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:46:21 +0100
From:      Manar Hussain <manar@ivision.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Resume...

>>   Hi. My name is Jason L. Schwab. How are you doing today?
>>
>For all your supposed professional skills, you are not capable of posting
>to an appropriate mailing list... Go read the list of FreeBSD mailing
>lists again and notice how there is one that suits the purpose.

I'm sure this is unfair but I have to say that the cluelessness of sending
it to -isp and -security rather than -jobs made me immediately wonder if it
was a scam. I mean what better way to gain access to someone's network /
systems than to have them explain it to you and give you root :).

Manar

--
Manar Hussain, Director
Email: manar@ivision.co.uk                 Mobile: (07971) 277821

Internet Vision                                Tel: 020 7589 4500
60 Albert Court                                Fax: 020 7589 4522
Prince Consort Road                            info@ivision.co.uk
London. SW7 2BE                         http://www.ivision.co.uk/