Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 1995 22:52:41 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@jhome.DIALix.COM>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repository copy request: (part of) ports/net -> ports/www

:
> OK, done.
>
> In case there is any doubt, this is the copy list I generated and used:

My turn! :-) (Thanks for doing the libgmp stuff!)

Please will you also do these two moves for current:

1) Secure Telnet
pcopy secure/lib/libtelnet	eBones/lib/libtelnet
pcopy secure/libexec/telnetd	eBones/libexec/telnetd
pcopy secure/usr.bin/telnet	eBones/usr.bin/telnet

2) eBones docs
eBones/man/k* to eBones/usr.sbin.kerberos
eBones/man/des* to eBones/des

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grumble.grondar.za for PGP key