Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:31:54 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@secnap.net>
To:        Jille Timmmermans <jille@hexon.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tun/gif interfaces inside jail.

Jille Timmmermans wrote:
> No.
> You must run OpenVPN outside of your jail
>
> Peter Ankerstål wrote:

I have read    RUMORS that you can have the jailed systems route through
and access the jail which is outside the jail, but so far, have not sean
any real 'cookbook' on how to do it.

I tried it a couple of times and gave up. I wanted to get it to work,
but with all the partial hints about routing, natd, pf rules with no
real solution, I gave up and bought a $500 sonicwall firewall.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Main: 561-999-5000, Office: 561-939-7259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
Winner 2008 Technosium hot company award.
www.technosium.com/hotcompanies/ <http://www.technosium.com/hotcompanies/>;

For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com