Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 1996 23:22:02 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        charnier@xp11.frmug.org (Philippe Charnier)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new patch for inn-1.4u4

According to Philippe Charnier:
> with the old port (inn1.4sec), I had problems with my active file which is
> 4096 bytes long and filled up with ascii 0. I wonder if this is due to a
> problem using MMAP instead of READ in files/config.data (see ACT_STYLE). I

Typical of this setting. Try READ. The VM is o  good that it doesn't make a
signifiant difference... John has tried several times to  nail this one but
it still raises its ugly head from time to time.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #15: Sun Jul 14 17:33:54 MET DST 1996