Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:56:01 +0200
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom cards

Warner Losh wrote:

> Has anybody had a chance to try the xircom cards with the new patches
> yet?  These cards should work in the "OLDCARD" kernels such as
> GENERIC.

Warner, could you generate a patchset for 4.0-STABLE, if this is
possible at all? I have a Xircom RealPort 100BTX card, but I cannot
install -CURRENT on my laptop. I reviewed the CVS history log of
your changes to xe, pccard and pcic, and I don't think that they
are directly applicable to 4.0-STABLE.

-- JMA
José Mª Alcaide                         | mailto:jose@we.lc.ehu.es
Universidad del País Vasco              | mailto:jmas@FreeBSD.org
Dpto. de Electricidad y Electrónica     | http://www.we.lc.ehu.es/~jose
Facultad de Ciencias - Campus de Lejona | Tel.:  +34-946012479
48940 Lejona (Vizcaya) - SPAIN          | Fax:   +34-946013071