Date:      05 Nov 1999 00:12:53 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with disklabel, swap, and Invalid Argument

"Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> If you are trying to mount a second disk as your swap partition, I
> think that FreeBSD its not capable of doing this right now in the
> stable branch.

Nah, it works just fine.  You only need to change the option NSWAPDEV in
your kernel config.  I am currently using 2 out of 4 available, since I
have built my kernel with

	options NSWAPDEV=4

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]