Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:33:00 -0500
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   setting up a second server...

I have one server running on a static IP, using a DSL line, but
the box is pretty heavily loaded with all kinds of programs. It is
becoming kind of undependable because sometimes X crashes the box,
or I am experimenting and it brings down my server.

I have an extra pentium 100 machine and my idea is to set up another
server to spread the load.

Any idea where a tutorial or reading information on this subject is?