Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vladimir Savichev <vlad@ariel.phys.wesleyan.edu>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc:        <donbrearley@hccgwy.mnscu.edu>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/30014: Installation of PHP with GD fails

YES, PR can be closed
I think the problem is that if you try to install mod_php4 | related
ports With/withOut GD options one has to make clean every time to wipe out
config.cache as it's written  in /mod_php4/work/php-4.0.6/INSTALL.
So please make clean in /security/acid(?)  and make install over again.
I tryied it both from mod_php4/acid worked fine.
--Vlad