Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 11:00:20 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [ALERT] a.out support is broken in 3.2-STABLE and 4.0-CURRENT

> > Why?  The compat22 distribution on the FTP site has ld.so in it, as wil
> > the CDROM.  Did you install 3.2 on the very first day?
>
> 	Just about.  Did a make release for local internal use.  Is there a
> slightly newer CVS tag other than RELENG_3_2_0_RELEASE that gets us all we
> need to build completely functional COMPATxx's?

I'm not sure if the RELENG_3_2_0_RELEASE was slid forward for my fix.

Since doing so would allow someone to build what was on the 3.2-RELEASE
CDROM, maybe we should ask Jordan if the tag shouldn't be slid forward
for src/lib/compat/compat22/Makefile.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)