Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 13:43:09 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@neosoft.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Yet another long overdue item

Hey, Randall,

Well, I *finally* got around to upgrading to the latest version (0.4.2c) of the
AWE driver under 2.2-STABLE, and I'm extremely pleased to report that it does
indeed now recognize all 24 megs of my soundcard's memory.  Yay!  The 8 meg
soundfont sounds great!

Thought you might like to know.  :-)

Now, on to upgrading the AWE apps, too.  :-)

sb0 at 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 on isa
sb0: <SoundBlaster 16 4.16>
sbxvi0 at 0x0 drq 5 on isa
sbxvi0: <SoundBlaster 16 4.16>
sbmidi0 at 0x330 on isa
 <SoundBlaster MPU-401>
awe0 at 0x620 on isa
awe0: <SoundBlaster EMU8000 MIDI (RAM24576k)>   <-- (Wheee!)
opl0 at 0x388 on isa
opl0: <Yamaha OPL-3 FM>

--
Conrad Sabatier
http://www.neosoft.com/~conrads

And the Deep Thought of the Day (tm) is:

You worry too much about your job.  Stop it.  You're not paid enough to
worry.