Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 05:48:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      vaultgold@world.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Y2K & Family Security

Hello friends,

Thank you for your interest in THE VAULT.  We have been flooded with response
regarding our opportunities and products.  As your aware, the year 2000 is fast
approaching, and THE VAULT is experiencing an explosion in Gold and Silver
purchases.  Our uncirculated, pre-1933 Gold and Silver coins make a great investment
for you and your families security. I have personally experienced great success
with THE VAULT.  Many people are concerned about the year 2000, and rightfully so.
Just read the following headlines from mainstream media:

OHIO OFFICIALS MAY GOVERN STATE FROM
BUNKER IN A Y2K CRISIS
                                                                         March 9, 1999

       The Dayton Daily news reported Sunday that preparations have been made in
       Ohio for state officials to relocate government operations into The Bunker in
       December in the event of a Y2K crisis as a result of the millennium computer bug
       problem. The bunker is a $13 million concrete structure eight miles northwest of
       downtown Columbus that would house Ohio's Emergency Operations Center.
       The report said that the center will be staffed 12 hours a day on Dec. 29 and 24
       hours a day after Dec. 31 indefinitely.

MAJOR PROBLEM AT NUCLEAR POWER PLANT
AFTER Y2K TEST
                                                                         March 8, 1999

       The Washington Post reported yesterday on a Y2K test last month at a nuclear power
       plant in Pennsylvania which supplies electricity to the Philadelphia area, the Peach
       Bottom Atomic Power Station. The article said that after much preparation the test was
       expected to run smoothly But when the computer's clock was turned ahead to Jan.
       1, 2000, the facility's primary and backup operations monitoring systems--which
       provide control-room technicians with vital data about temperature, pressure and water
       levels in the reactor's core--crashed. Every computer screen in the plant's control room
       blacked out and froze, forcing technicians to rely on antiquated gauges the source of
       the problem--a technician had improperly set the test clock--and restored the systems
       seven hours later the glitch here illustrates an unanticipated peril of the Year 2000
       problem: As computer systems that have been repaired are now being tested in live
       conditions, inadvertent mistakes and undiscovered bugs can bring the machines--and
       the organizations that rely on them--to a grinding halt.

"SENATE Y2K REPORT TO BE RELEASED TODAY"
                                                                        March 2, 1999

       A special panel which has studied the Y2K problem, lead by U.S. Senators
       Bennett and Dodd, will release their findings on the current Y2K status of America
       and the rest of the world. The senators have already said that the U.S. may have to
       deal with widespread disruptions in health care, financial services, food and
       energy. Their conclusion, however, is that widespread Y2K problems in America
       will be minimal but could have devastating ramifications in other countries which
       are less prepared. There will be hearings in on capitol hill this week on how
       prepared the food industry and the Pentagon are for the year 2000.

"CIA WARNS OF GLOBAL Y2K PROBLEMS"
                                                                        February 25, 1999

       CNN reported today that an offical from the CIA yesterday said that there could
       be "serious disruptions, including breakdowns in nuclear reactors and strategic
       missile systems, midwinter power outages and disruptions in world trade and oil
       shipments." During a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing, he reportedly
       said however "that gaps in information make it hard to assess the scope of the
       damage in other countries, although it is evident that most countries, particularly
       Russia, are far behind the United States in preparing for the crisis."

"IT’S OFFICIAL Y2K PROBLEM LABELED ‘WORLDWIDE CRISIS’"
                                                                        February 25, 1999

      UPI reported today on the now widespread news of a soon-to-be-released
      Senate report on the Y2K problem which the Washington Post said described
      coming Y2K problems as a ``worldwide crisis'' and as ``one of the most serious
      and potentially devastating events this nation has ever encountered.'' The news
      appeared on the front page of today’s edition of USA Today as welll as other
      media sources around the world. Regardless of the actual effects or disruptions
      felt by Y2K computer problems, it seems the press and government’s attempts to
      quell panic by constantly saying that there will be little or no affect on society has
      backfired.

"DESPITE PREVIOUS ASSURANCES U.S. SENATE REPORT SAYS Y2K
DISRUPTIONS ALMOST A CERTAINTY"
                                                                         February 24, 1999

      A Knight Ridder News Service report today and picked up by many news
      organizations said: "After almost a year of systematic investigation, a special
      Senate committee warns in a report to be released within days that all segments
      of the U.S. economy -- from hospitals to electric power plants -- remain 'at
      risk'from the year 2000 computer problem that looms less than one year away.
      The sober study -- a draft was obtained by Knight Ridder Newspapers --
      concludes that while both government and business have worked hard to correct
      the Y2K problem, their efforts began late, remain insufficient and consequently
      some incalculable level of economic disruption is inevitable. 'Make no mistake,'
      the Senate panel's co-chairmen warn in a letter to their colleagues at the report's
      front, 'this problem will affect us all individually and collectively in very profound
      ways. ... It will indeed impact individual businesses and the global economy. In
      some cases, lives could even be at stake.'..."

As you can see, the year 2000 is a very serious issue.  That's why its great to know
that an honest opportunity awaits us for those that want to be prepared.  That opportunity
is THE VAULT.  We are currently looking for Independent Representatives who would like
to get in on this explosion in Gold and Silver marketing.

Feel free to take a look at our site, read about the products offered and more importantly,
the opportunity that exists for you to become an Independent Distributor in your area.
The opportunity is exploding because Gold and Silver serve as a hedge against inflation.
Gold and Silver is the most stable currency, so the value tends to increase substantially
in a crisis situation.  Thats why so many people are getting prepared now with Gold and
Silver purchases.  Remember, money is a "promissary note" backed by government reserves.
When reserves can't back up the money, money becomes of no value.  Only Gold and Silver
are sure forms of currency that will maintain their value and in most cases increase in
value during a recession or crisis.  I'm glad you've made the choice to secure
you and your families future.  It might just be the best decision you've ever made.
Our lives may literally depend on it.

Before you go to our site, make sure you right down this information:

Should you decide that you would like to purchase some Gold and Silver coins,
or that you would like to become an Independent Representative of our company, simply
print the order form on the web site and fill it out.  Be sure to include the following
for your sponsor information:  Scott Adams, sponsor ID #314-90-3448.  Send the order
form in and you will receive your purchase or rep ID via Federal Express.  Also if you
have any questions about the information on our web site regarding products or the
Independent Representative business opportunity, call one of our Lead Directors, Larry
Durbin @ 512-656-5015.  You can be assured that THE VAULT is an honest company with
high integrity founded on Christian values.  So there is no risk to you at all.  Larry
would be more than happy to discuss the business with you further, or the products if
you are just interested in investing.  Simply click on the link below to review more
about the company, products, and business opportunity...

THE VAULT web site:  http://www.flash.net/~vaultdj

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to working together to make our families
financially secure for the millenium.

God Bless,

Sincerely,

Scott Adams & Family,
Independent Representative
THE VAULT

Legal Notice:
This mailing is done by an independent marketing company and has been sent to you in
compliance with the proposed Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618-Section 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EmailAmendText.html
Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further transmission to you by
the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by responding with "remove"
in the subject line.