Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:35:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Adam D. Marks" <amarks@ecst.csuchico.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dual P2

I have just recently upgraded my FreeBSD Box to a dual P2 266 and I have
set up the SMP in the kernel. When I do a large compile I was told to run
the -j2 switch on make and that would use both procs but I am not noticing
that. Sometimes is replies don't know how to make j. Am I missing
something? If there is something I can do to make it faster please let me
know.

Thanks, Adam