Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        "Patrick Thomas" <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: parallelizing fsck and startup scripts for jail

I've started jails in parallel and I'd imagine (although I could be wrong)
you could do the same for fsck on different devices. I use a jailer program
( http://memberwebs.com/nielsen/jails/ ) to manage the jails. Among other
things it saves the console output from the jail startup so the last reason
for starting them in serial is taken away.

Cheers

Nate