Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 1997 01:03:33 +0200
From:      Stefan.Bethke@Hanse.DE (Stefan Bethke)
To:        cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de (Martin Cracauer), stefan@promo.de (Stefan Bethke)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, jfieber@FreeBSD.ORG, www@FreeBSD.ORG

At 20:27 Uhr 29.08.1997, Martin Cracauer wrote:
>> Yes, definitly. Something like DejaNews would be nice. I just haven't found
>> the time to do anything, but my idea is like this:
>
>Well, Dejanews actually did some work to index our mailing lists. But
>I didn't hear from them for weeks right now, not for the first
>time. Obviously we are not a high priority.

Letting DejaNews do the work would be nice, but I don't want to wait any
longer; also, we might want to do some things differently, so having our
own system is worthwile anyway.

I'll meet Martin on Wednesday; maybe we can stick our heads together next
weekend in a little hacking session...

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke   <Stefan.Bethke@Hanse.DE>